Thursday, May 12, 2016

Tyndale Rewards

For all of you who enjoy getting free books, such as through the Blogging for Books program, I've discovered another program that I also love! It's the Tyndale Rewards program (tyndalerewards.com). By taking quizzes and surveys, writing reviews of products, and inviting friends to join the fun, you can earn points, and then redeem those points for free Christian fiction, Bibles, and audio books. They have great products to offer, such as Adventures in Odyssey, study Bibles, well-known authors like Joel Rosenberg, and Radio Theatre. One really nice thing about the program is that it doesn't take long at all to earn enough points to get something! Even the most expensive things are 200-300 points, which are earned very easily!

I just ordered Oliver Twist by Radio Theatre for only 200 points, and I'm so excited about it! I've been an avid fan of Radio Theatre for years, and I think I've heard every single one of their productions. So I'm very excited to get this one for free!

If any of you would like to join this program, you can use the sign-up link below and immediately earn 25 points! :)

www.tyndalerewards.com/signup/?pc=22oq-5hsr-bmas-7qz7

No comments:

Post a Comment