Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Drop Dead Easy Knits



I received Drop-Dead Easy Knits awhile back from Blogging for Books, and have not had time to actually try knitting one of the patterns. However, there are many of the patterns that I want to try, and I'm hoping to cast-on the baby blanket within the next few weeks. All of the patterns are very clearly laid out, making it easy for even beginner knitters to tackle. I especially like the format of the patterns, how they mark 'concentration zones' for the more challenging sections. All the pictures are captivating, and show the pieces very well. There's an excellent variety in patterns ranging from accessories like scarves, gloves and hats, to women's apparel, baby items, and even an afghan. I'm very impressed with the quality of this book, and cannot wait to actually do one of the patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment